The Rebecca Lounge Chair has a frame made from solid American Oak. The armrests are turned into 50mm diameter rounds, and meet the 40mm diameter round legs in a perfect junction. The legs splay out on a 2 degree angle, contributing to the chair's character and providing extra stability. The seat of the timber frame is made from timber slats, and attaches to the double-layer stitched backrest in velvet. The frame is hand finished in a hard wax oil. The super comfortable cushions consist of internal upholstery foam encased in a feather down slipcase. This is then wrapped in the beautiful velvet cover, which has a zip and is removable.
Rebecca Lounge Chair
Our new lounge chair featuring deep comfy feather down seats dressed in luxurious velvet. All wrapped in a solid exposed timber frame.
The Lucie dining chair is proudly hand made in Australia from sustainable timbers.
- Footprint 900 x 700mm
- Seat height 450mm
- Height 700mm
- Solid American Oak timber frame is finished with clear hand-oiled hard-wax
- 80%Feather, 20% Poly fill wrap around cushions. Internal medium density foam. Removable zip velvet covers
- Fully assembled item
- 12kg per item
- 8-10 weeks lead time
- Commercial grade (100,000 rubs marindale)
- Velvet (100% polyester)
- Exclusive Stainguard Soil & Liquid Repellent Finish
- Fabrics meets with Flamabiity AS1530.3, AS3837, ISO5660